Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Shortest Blog Post I've Ever Written

It's getting down to the wire, and it seems like I'm constantly busy these days!  For that reason, I decided I'd sum up the past few weeks' updates in a short blog post...Undoubtedly the shortest one I've ever written!  So here it is:
  • Baby is still breech.
  • Because said baby is still breech, we are tentatively scheduled for a c-section in two weeks.
  • I've come to peace with all of this, because as I decided in my last post, there are some things you just can't control!
  • Diabetes management is still going well...not like super amazing or anything, but good enough.
  • We've almost finished the nursery, and our shower is scheduled for this Sunday, when I'll be 37 weeks!
  • I finally discussed my maternity leave with my bosses/parents, so now I know what to expect as far as that goes.  Thankfully I'll have six weeks off after she's born to enjoy her!
  • I've been getting things done, but it always seems like for everything I get accomplished, something else pops up for me to do...oh well, such is life =)
  • The last couple of weeks feel a lot like a kid waiting for Christmas...it seems like time is just crawling by, even though I know it's going to fly in retrospect!
I think that pretty much sums it up, so until next time...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment