Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's Next?

Bonus Days!
Wednesday, December 1

What’s next? – Even though American Diabetes Month is over, diabetes continues to be a 24/7/365 disease. What will you do to keep America’s focus on diabetes?

This month has given me a chance to reflect on my experience with diabetes in a way that will hopefully inspire someone else to learn more about the disease, take care of themselves better, or get involved in diabetes awareness and advocacy.  I also want to take the opportunity to say "thank you" to the people and organizations that are fighting every day to make life better for those of us with diabetes.  I have faith that someday, a cure will be possible because of their dedication and passion.

Even though the "Blog 30 Days of Diabetes in November - And Beyond!" is finished, I plan on continuing my blog posts on my experience.  I hope to include some diabetes book reviews, interesting articles and news on the disease, and of course, the ups and downs of living with diabetes.  I hope that you'll continue following my blog, and please let me know if you ever have any post suggestions or comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment