Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving – Thanksgiving is often a busy day, so you can keep it simple: What did you enjoy for your thanksgiving dinner? (And what was the carb count)? Photos are always welcome!

We just got back from eating lunch at my mom's house, and it was wonderful!  I had some turkey with a little bit of turkey gravy, some stuffing, my mom's famous potato casserole, whole berry cranberry sauce, green beans, and a roll.  I was doing good, but then I went back for seconds...Really good food is sometime by biggest downfall, because I have a harder time stopping when I need to.  I'm not sure what the carb count of my meal would have been, but I am sure it was too much, because my 2 hour postprandial was 224.  I was disappointed, but then I just decided that it was what it was, and that I would have a chance to do better at supper.

SO...Wish me luck, and I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Buy Fifa 14 Coins said...

Really fascinating post. Esp. the actual appears accustomed to assistance the top. I'd not have access to observed this by myself. Will need to appear very carefully from aged pictures to determine this particular function.


Buy Fifa 14 Ultimate Team CoinsBuy elo boost

Post a Comment