Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Wordless Wednesday" - Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 24

“Wordless Wednesday” – Share a picture or video on your blog! (need ideas for subject matter? How are you getting ready for the Thanksgiving festivities? Baking in advance? Adding some extra exercise to your schedule? Cleaning to prepare for company? Show us!)

My mom's side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving early last weekend, so our holiday will be pretty mellow!  We're going over to my parents' house tomorrow for lunch, then since my mom's birthday is tomorrow as well, we're having pizza (shipped straight from Chicago!) with them tomorrow evening.

I'm in charge of making the Chocolate Ice Box Pie for lunch tomorrow, so I'm fixing to go get the ingredients for it.  It's a great dessert to make sugar free, and it tastes so good you'd never know the difference!

Just replace the pudding and Cool Whip with sugar free versions, and try this tip for making a sugar free version of powdered sugar out of splenda: http://candy.about.com/od/healthyoptions/qt/psreplace.htm



I thought I would share a few Thanksgiving cartoons before I go!


And finally, this is so true...

0 comments:

Post a Comment